SKTD Law College

Content will be comming soon

Content will be comming soon

Content will be comming soon

Content will be comming soon

About SKTD Law College

Charged with the spirits, both Bhaduri's along with other Shri.R.V.Nalgundwar, Shri W. N. Mokasadar, Shri B. B. L. Tiwari and Shri Ahmad Ali made effort, "Law College" was started at Chhattisgarh College in the year 1948. Little rift regarding independent autonomy, they separated.

The spirit imbibed in them to have its own separate Law College was the cherished desire. Though fund posed a great problem, both tha Bhaduri's approached Shri Ram Narayan Dixit, Ex-Malguzar Raipur, Chhattisgarh who generously donated his 'Mohan Bagicha' in the heart of the City at Moudhapara, Ripur Chhattisgarh for the college with a desire that the Society be named in memory of his beloved daughter 'Durga Bai'. So, the Society is named and styled 'Durga Education Society', duly registered under Socirties Registration Act. (Reg. No. 55 of 1950-51, Registrar Joint Stock Company M. P. Nagpur).

Under this banner the 'Law College' was started having distinct autonomy in the year 1950, where selflessly they rendered their services. After few years 'Commerce & Arts' faculty was flunged open. At the beginning, 'Law College' was housed entitled four - room apartment which is the first pioneer institution viz, D.E.S. Law College in the region of Chhattisgarh.


Sector Private
Establish year1950
Subjects LLB,
Affiliated to Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University
Email[email protected]
Websitesktdlawcollege.in
AddressSKTD LAW COLLEGE K. K. Road, Maudhapara Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
Location Raipur
Contact No.0771-2524500