Rani Rashmi Devi Singh Govt. College,

Content will be comming soon

Content will be comming soon

Content will be comming soon

Content will be comming soon

About Rani Rashmi Devi Singh Govt. College,

Government Rani Rashmi Devi Singh College, Khairagarh Raj began its academic odyssey in pursuit of excellence on 2 November 1983 in the polytechnic college with Art Faculty. The college was shifted to its present site in year 1992-93. Formally it was known as Govt College Khairagarh. It was re-manned on 1996 after the name of famous leader Rani Rashmi Devi Singh owing to her contribution towards its establishment.

The commerce faculty was come to existence on year 1986-87, and Science Faculty was come to existence on year 1990-91.At present the college is a multi-faculty institution with facilities for teaching 12 in UG and 5 subjects In PG(Including, Sociology, Political Science, Hindi Literature and Chemistry) in the Faculty of Arts, seven subjects in UG and 3 subject in PG and all the subjects in B.Com in the Faculty of Commerce. At present there are 1185 students in the college including 623Boys and 575Girls. The Faculty of the college consists of 8 experienced and well qualified regular Assistant professors and 12 qualified and dedicated Guest faculty. There are 20Highly motivated honest and hardworking members of the non teaching staff.


Sector Government
Establish year1983
Subjects MA, MCom, MSc, BA, BCOM, BSc,
Affiliated to Durg University,
Email[email protected]
Websitegovtrrdscollege.in
AddressRani Rashmi Devi Singh Government College Khairagarh, Rajnandgaon (C.G.)
Location Rajnandgaon
Contact No.07820-295501